Friday, October 31, 2014

The Antique Mirror that came along for the ride...

Pssst....

If you look above that old, antique curio cabinet you will spy a beautiful, old, oval mirror. 

She's an antique...



She came along for the ride home with the Antique 1949 Wedgewood Cook Stove.


Her antique gold gilding matches my living room perfect. 

She looks beautiful above the antique curio cabinet.


The gentleman I bought the old cook stove from gave her to me right before we headed home.
It belonged to a friend of his -

She has a special place in my home because she had a special place in his heart.


She looks beautiful in here and she matches the other mirror on another wall...


Thank you Beau for the antique mirror. She will always be cherished.


Thank you for sending it home with me... 

It looks beautiful in here and it will always be well cared for.


We had a Beautiful Week~!

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful mirror. I' m sure the previous owner is happy that you value it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)