Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Vintage White Enamelware...

A few weeks ago, the 'Man-Child' popped into his favorite antique store in Laurel, MT. I'm pretty sure he's about cleaned them out of vintage enamelware.

White enamelware is my favorite and he buys it for me in his travels...

He found some fun pieces, like this vintage colander...
I've been searching and searching for an old enamelware colander - yay!

A unique little coffee pot...
I think you put the grounds in the little pot on top and then dump boiling hot water over them ~ If I'm wrong, someone tell me how this works correctly, please ...


He found a regular, small, vintage coffee pot...



A measuring pitcher with the measurement lines inside...
 

Of course, some little coffee cups -


A little creamer pitcher -


And the crown glory piece that I would have been sad if he would have left it behind, although he's a man and fails to see what my obsession with owning one is...


A piece I've been looking everywhere for...

A vintage fridge container with a black rim~!

 
Because, as you can see, I collect white enamelware with black rims.
They match my old Wedgewood cook stove...


And, I figure as long as we're always collecting this vintage enamelware - we'll always have a "Pot to P*ss in"...
At least that's how I reason it out...

(=

 Everybody have a wonderful week~!
 

 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)