Thursday, July 18, 2013

Lavender Carpet Refresher Recipe~



Ever needed one of those easy recipes to freshen up the house in a jiff?

Here's a great one ~

It's just 2 ingredients...

Baking Soda and an Essential Oil of your choice...

I'm a Lavender fan, so I use Lavender essential oil. But, you could use whatever scent you fancy...

It's simple ~

Just put some baking soda in a jar ~ add 10 to 20 drops of your essential oil.
Put the lid on your jar and shake....

Punch a few holes in the top of the lid (an old canning jar lid is ideal...)
Now, shake it on the carpet, the mattress - whatever you need to freshen and let it sit a spell...

Then, just vacuum it up~!


*** I use it on my mattress' every time I change the sheets***


Old fashioned, I know... 
But, it's not how old you are, but how you are old~!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)