Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Distressed, Chippy, Rocking Chair Redo~!

Spent most of yesterday finishing the Vintage Rocking Chair...





It turned out really cute~!
Almost too cute for a porch...


There was something spilled on it ~ that soaked into the wood from a prior life...
Because of the stain, it turned out really "chippy" & "distressed"...

Sometimes, an oops works to the next owners advantage~!




Not too "Shabby" for a ten dollar purchase...



The little rustic 'flower boxes' are soooo cute. If you like them, 
they can be ordered here: Rustic Tin Flower Boxes






Sharing at these blog parties:


Worrying is like a rocking chair, 
it gives you something to do, but gets you nowhere~!

11 comments:

  1. This looks great...thank you so much for sharing at One More Time Events!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting Tammy...
      I appreciate you~!
      (And, I'm your newest follower...)
      (=

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful. But I have to agree, I think its to nice to put outside!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out so beautiful! I'm featuring you tonight at Knick of Time Tuesday - thanks for sharing at the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feature Angie...!
      I love your blog...
      (=

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeously rustic rocking chair!!!
    I've posted about a couple of oops makeovers too - sometimes they're the best ones of all !
    Your newest follower!
    Hugs from Montreal,
    Suzan
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a few of your postings about the 'oops' kind of makeovers. I've been following you for some time. Don't you just love 'quiet stalkers' ~ lol
      Thanks for stopping by~!
      Have a Great Evening...
      (=

      Delete
  5. wow. that is amazing!!!

    be blessed
    barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to pick up my grandmother's rocking chair and have been looking for some idea to refurbish it. This is perfect! And beautiful! Nice job. Found you through Knick of Time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rocker looks great! Like the green boxes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you tell me the steps to doing this? I have the same exact chair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)