Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The beauty that is Utah...

I wanted to share some of our local scenery, because Utah is so beautiful...

I've never been anywhere else that the landscape can take such dramatic changes in such short distances...

Saturday, me and the 'man-child' went on a wheeler ride up on the mountain above us, to our favorite spot on the planet, on his cousins ranch. It's beautiful, it's serene, it's private property, so it's protected from all of the damages the general public can cause...

Welcome to my little piece of heaven ~!


I know this place like the back of my hand. Every trail, every rock, every secret spot...
This is my favorite place on the planet...


All of the wildflowers were in bloom. Even the dandelions looked beautiful...


 "Wide Open Spaces..."


An old "cow camp" from years past... 
I'm always excited in the Spring of each year to see it's still standing and made it through another winter...


Breath-taking beauty...!


Coming down off the mountain, the valley looks green and beautiful this time of year...


Life is like a flower...

You don't realize how beautiful it really is

until you take a closer look~!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like paradise. Silly me, I thought Utah was all desert.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)