Monday, April 29, 2013

Properly trained, a woman can be a dogs best friend...

I was sitting outside this evening sewing some little ties on my patio furniture, so the wind quits blowing the cushions around the yard. And, I looked up to this begging face...

"Mooch"...
My Great Pyrenees & my "Best Friend"~!


I was eating banana salt water taffy. He was insistant on giving it a try. Afterall, the human was sure enjoying it. I figured he would taste it and spit it out ~ nope...  He tasted it and wanted more. He looked like he was chewing 'bubble gum,' savoring every single bite...

<Banana taffy ~ seriously?>


If you think dogs can't count, try putting three pieces of banana taffy in your pocket and only sharing two of them with Mooch... Oh, he can count~!

He rolled me for the thrid piece ~ lol

The greatest thing about this dog is he always feels like doing what I feel like doing...
But, he has a hard time holding a needle, or I would have had him sewing the ties on the cushions...

My goal in life is to be as good of a person

as my dog already thinks I am~!


<I LOVE THIS DOG>


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that face! I'm going back and reading your older posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)