Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finding Jen -----> Page link to your right ----->

I'm finally going to do it~!!!
Yes, I'm holding onto my chair right now, hoping I don't fall off ~
Perhaps, I need to run to the kitchen and make myself a "tin-foil" hat in case the sky starts to fall in on "Chicken Little" (chicken little = me) ???

What I mean is that I've been writing a book for the past year. I've been really trying to figure "Me" out.

I'm not sure if I've accomplished that, but I think it needs to be shared. So, I've added a page called "~Finding Jen~" As I edit this newly created masterpiece I'm going to paste it into the "~Finding Jen~" page link, so I would be thrilled if you would give it a "look-see" and leave me a comment or three...
I would love your feedback ~

Boy Howdy, this is taking alot of courage right now, so while I'm in under my bed hiding until I can get used to the idea of "sharing" me with the world... Enjoy~!
I hope it's worth the read...

[I AM TERRIFIED]

But the good news is...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)