Wednesday, January 6, 2016

A New Year and a New Beginning...

It's a brand new year with a brand new beginning - - -

If I have harmed anyone in any way either knowingly, or unknowingly through my own confusions -
I ask their forgiveness...

If anyone has harmed me in any way either knowingly, or unknowingly through their own confusions -
I forgive them...

And, if there is a situation I am not yet ready to forgive -
I forgive myself for that...

For all the ways that I harm myself, negate, doubt, belittle myself, judge, or be unkind to myself through my own confusions -
I forgive myself..."



Today is a brand new day - - - 
I accept that sometimes, I just get caught between a strong mind and a fragile heart and it's ok for me to say nothing at all and use silence to explain everything...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)