Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015 - Here comes the snow...

I think winter is making an  appearance...
There are big mountains behind all those snow clouds. It's snowing outside right now with a high wind warning until 10 a.m. tomorrow...


Wind and snow - great combination, right?
We had a dusting this morning, but mostly just ice - then it melted - and here it comes again...

I had our little Grandson on Saturday for the day.
He showed me what my overgrown white cushaw squash left in the garden are for...


"They're for riding into town to find Santa Clause," he says...
At least we finally figured out that mystery (of what to do with them...)

I hope he rides them all out of my garden for me.

As for tonight, the chores are all done. 4 armloads of firewood have been brought in.
The dodge is plugged in and the chickens are tucked in.
I have a homemade soup simmering on the stove with garden fresh potatoes, turnips, carrots and some beef. And I'm going to spend the evening tucked inside with Mooch on my feet.

Stay safe - stay warm - - -

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)