Saturday, May 11, 2013

Egg on her face perhaps?

I guess that euphemism would work for the prior situation, but "eggs in her pockets" would describe it well...

I feel like such an "egghead," like I have "eggs for brains" some days... It was the case of one of my horses "egging" the other one on, I suppose...

I have a bad habit of taking carrots, apples, or graham crackers over for them in the pockets of my hoodies. They know there is something in there... Today, I fed them each the apple "they knew were hiding in my pockets" and then I went and gathered the eggs. Yes, I have a really bad habit of putting the eggs in my pockets too...

On my way out of the corral I noticed a piece of wire by Indy, so I went in to retrieve it, so the horses wouldn't get tangled up. Indy was so excited that I came over twice that he went straight for my pocket.

He broke two eggs (yes, in my pocket) with his curious face. And, not to be out-done, on my way out of the corral, Saddler got me from the other side. I guess he feared he may be missing out. There went three more... Then, like the bright blonde I am, I stuck my hand in to see how many got broke. Well, all of them Jen~!

Great day for scrambled eggs... I actually thought about just taking my sweatshirt off and tossing it in the microwave for 3 minutes, but no clever arragement of bad eggs ever made a good omelet... lol

Giant goose egg for Jen today~!

I need to find an 'egg basket...

“An egg is always an adventure;

the next one may be different.”

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)