Sunday, April 21, 2013

A great acquisition for the gardens~!

Just pause for a moment & ponder the possibilities with these cuties...




They were picked up at a yardsale yesterday for 'Fifty Cents' a piece... !
As I was driving down the street, they caught my eye & so did the 'yard sale' sign....

I had to turn around and go back for them. I was thinking probably $3, to $5 a piece as I was navigating my way back down the street...

I couldn't believe they were only 'two quarters' a piece
 when I got there~!

I was walking around holding them close to my heart as if someone may come from behind and roll me for them... lol

Isn't it funny how posessive we get when we locate something we like?

This weekends 'junkin' was certainly a sucess ~ by mistake~!
They will definitely find some cute little place in one of my gardens when the landscaping is completed ~
The white one is my favorite, but both have such charm...

Until the next 'junkin excursion'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...
I love to hear from you~!
=)